Retouch Experts Document Restoration service. we restore paper documents from damage caused by water or fire. Put your important, valuable and treasured documents in the hands of the experts.
Because we can restore:
• Financial documentation.
• Legal documentation
• Maps, plans, architectural drawings
Water, Smoke and fire damaged books and documents are restorable.
Moisture and humidity destroy your valuable documents. Water damage continues to ruin the paper.
Never assume that items with personal or sentimental value such as photographs, certificates, antiques and fine art cannot be restored.
Here Are Some of the Most Important Documents You Should Be Having
There are a number of documents that are very important for any adult. Here are a few documents that you should consider for document restoration if they are not in good shape:
- Power of Attorney: A Power of Attorney ensures that in cases where you have turned ‘invalid’, i.e., you are unable to take decisions for yourself; there is someone who is authorized by you to take care of your legal issues.
In a Power of Attorney, you are officially declaring somebody to be the person to act as your representative in legal issues. This means that nobody can take advantage of your inability to take legal decisions.
- Birth Certificate: This document the proof of your birth legally. All documents are in some way or another based on this one.
Often the most underestimated for its value, this document happens to create some serious problems if not in good shape.
While Documents, restoration obtaining a new birth certificate is an option, giving it for document restoration is an easier and hassle-free option.
- House-documents: Because This includes all the documents related to your home and land. If these documents are poorly maintained, it is as good as putting the legal proof of your ownership in jeopardy.
If your housing documents are in bad shape, it’s a good idea to give them for restoration at the earliest.
- Child-Protection: Since these documents give guidelines as to how your children hence be taken care of in case you are dead or otherwise invalid as a result you have to take care of them.
This includes who has to take care of them after you. These documents include both, instructions for the child’s immediate future, as well as long-term issues.
These and more documents can be given for restoration to professionals who can get the job done for you very quickly. These documents are very important for life. So, it’s a good idea to get them restored as soon as possible.