5 Awesome Things to Add in Pictures This Halloween
Halloween is just around the corner! And what could be more fun than publishing photos of yourself and your friends with ghouls, ghosts, and other creepies? Check out these five things you can add to your photos for this Halloween and spice up the spooks:
- Zombies: These Once-dead-now-alive creatures are the ‘in-thing’ right now. Be it movies about the zombie apocalypse, games featuring zombies, or even the numerous zombie-memes on social networking sites- these spooky creatures are everywhere. Why not let them into your photo too? Add more of zombies into your Halloween photos and be part of the zombie-age.
- Ghosts: Specters, spirits, ghosts- call them what you like- these creatures from the beyond have always fascinated the human mind. This Halloween, let them turn your photo fascinating too by adding a ghost here and a specter there.
- Bats, Tomb-stones, and Dead-trees: Nothing screams ‘spooky’ as much as these three together. No spooky photo, video or even cartoon is complete without them. Make your Halloween super-special by getting these elements added to your photos.
- Vampires: The classical vampire can never run out of fashion. Let a vampire rise straight out of his coffin and find himself in your photos. No Halloween can ever be complete without Count Dracula’s graceful, yet sinister presence. Why not get him to spook up your photos too?
- Guts, gore and lots more: For those who want to turn up the horror a few notches higher, the options are numerous. If guts and gore are your thing, then get them on display all over your photos. If it’s creepy animals and insects you want, you can get them added too! With our expert photo-editors, you can let your spooky imagination run wild.